The Path to Heal
The Path to Heal is a healing system that illuminates the genesis of physical and emotional conditions, then restores the body, mind and spirit to wellness. Path to Prosperity, a subsystem of The Path to Heal, removes blocks to abundance in our personal and professional lives. The outcome of receiving Path sessions is a blissful, abundant and struggle-free life.
Becoming a certified practitioner is a two-phase program. Phase I, a 15 day program, teaches all of the course work. Phase II, a three day program, gives the students a chance to refine skills through practice and discussion. Documented Path sessions are also required to be given and received outside of class.
- The 13 Path dimensions and Path to Prosperity Protocols
- Applied Kinesiology (or muscle testing)
- Specific vibrational healing techniques using crystals, tuning forks and natural essences
- Through muscle testing Path protocols, clients’ psycho-spiritual issues are surfaced and healed. Students will learn the skills needed to discuss these issues with clients.
- Exchanges of Path healing sessions with other students
Applications are being received for the summer and fall classes. Dates are TBD. Course location is TBD but classes will most likely be held in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Costs (payment schedules are available):
Phase 1 – $2500 – includes 25 crystals, 2 tuning forks and 10 natural essences.
Phase 2 – $1000 – to be scheduled later (includes receiving six individual Path sessions from Becky Cohen outside of class)
Instructor: Becky Cohen – founder of The Path to Heal
26 Massage Therapy CE’s available
Application Process: contact Becky Cohen: email@example.com or 610-357-0377